A downloadable COSMOS for Windows, macOS, and Linux
COSMOS is a difficult platformer shooter where you fight through fast-paced vertical levels with the use of wall running and precise gunplay.
Fight through multiple worlds while shooting enemies and traversing unique vertical levels with the use of wall running.
- Conquer multiple worlds with unique enemies and levels to ascend.
- Aim and Shoot precisely with 360 degrees of control using your Mouse or Joystick
- Tight controls and fluid responsive movement with Wallrunning and Double Jumps.
- Handcrafted short levels, idle for speedrunning yet difficult giving an incremental challenge throughout the game.
- Play with Friends in Coop and Versus Game Modes with Local Multiplayer and Steam Remote Play
Interested in How I Design a Platformer?
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Genre||Platformer, Action, Shooter|
|Made with||Bosca Ceoil, Unity, Aseprite, Bfxr|
|Tags||2D, 2d-platformer, Difficult, Fast-Paced, Local Co-Op, Local multiplayer, Short|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Playstation controller|
|Player count||1 - 4|
|Links||Steam, Steam, Twitter, YouTube|
In order to download this COSMOS you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files:
COSMOS Windows v1.0.2b.zip 43 MB
COSMOS Mac OS v1.0.2b.zip 48 MB
COSMOS Linux v1.0.2b.zip 52 MB
- COSMOS PlaytestingJan 11, 2020